Monday, June 6, 2022

Happy Day {Picket Fence Studios}

Good morning. I have a clean and simple card today using Picket Fence Studios stamps and dies. 


I used the Happy Day Word Topper die cut twice from white cardstock and once from subtle patterned paper, then stacked together for my main focal point. After attaching to the card front, I added two more coordinating patterned paper strips underneath. I stamped the small dog walker image from the Play is Good set onto Copic friendly cardstock then cut out with the matching die. I colored the image with Copic markers, using Liquid Applique on the poodle for some extra "puff." Lastly, I added a smattering of pieces from the new Puppy Dog Tails-Girl Sequin Mix. FYI the patterned paper I used is circa 2012! 

Products: PTS stamps and dies, Carta Bella dp, PTI cs, Liquid Applique, PFS ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Woman-E000, E00, E01, T1, T5, R81,R83, R85; Dog-W00, E81

I hope your week is off to a great start. See you back here tomorrow. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment