Sunday, August 14, 2022

August 2022 Picket Fence Studios Release


It's the 14th of the month and that means it is time for the August 
Picket Fence Studios release. This release is all about two big holidays coming up, Halloween and Christmas. 

We are celebrating the release with an Instahop on Instagram. If you want to participate in the Instahop start @picketfencestudios. There is a prize available so be sure to check it out. You have until August 17, 2022  at 11:59 CDT to participate.

After stamping Taurus Girl onto Copic friendly cardstock, I colored with Copic markers giving her Cruella type hair color. Not all witches are ugly doncha know?! I love when I find alternate uses for a stamp. I masked her (I don't have the die) then selectively blended black ink over the A2 Cauldron of Bats Stencil using a small brush from the Life Changing Blender Brushes set. I attached pieces from the October 31st Sequin Mix and then stamped the sentiment from the Not Scared? You Should Be! set. I added a patterned paper border to the card front, then attached the image piece using a layer of Foam Tape

Products: Picket Fence Studios stamps and Stencil, Reverse Conetti dp, PTI cs, PFS Sequin Mix, Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E0000, E000, E00, R20; Eyes-YG91, YG95: Eye Shadow/Under Eye Shadow-C1, C3; Hair-N1, N3, N5, N7, C00, C1; Clothing/Necklace-T1, T3, T5, T7; Lipstick-YR02, YR04; Shadows-C1


After stamping the Raining Zombies onto Copic friendly cardstock I cut out with a square die, then I colored them with Copics for more ghostlike zombies. For the card front I added patterned paper on the lower half of a stitched edge rectangle, then used the square die from the Slim Line Die Cutting System to create the opening. I added a cellophane piece to the opening, then added a layer of Foam Tape to the back capturing the combo oAlien Invasion and Skeleton Crew Sequin Mix. I stamped the sentiment from the Cat Plays Fiddle to the Silver Moon onto white cardstock using the PFS Black Hybrid ink, cut out with the matching die and attached to the card front using thin foam dimensionals. 

Products: Picket Fence Studios stamps and dies, Pink Paislee dp, PTI cs, PFS Sequin Mixes, Altenew and PFS ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Zombies-W00, E81

I will share my Christmas projects from this release throughout the month. Now got to @picketfencestudios to start the Instahop.

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment