Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Jingle Bells and Happy Tails {Purple Onion Designs}

I have a Christmas card for you today using stamps from Purple Onion Designs


I actually found the two images I used for this card in my snippets bag, Elm (puppy) and another from Little Packages (which is on sale) both of which were already colored with Copics and fussy cut out. I used a stencil and partially blended broken china distress ink in the corner of the card front. I added a frame using a die from the MFT Trendy Tag Die-namics set cutting twice from white cardstock and once from red, then layered together for more dimension. Before attaching the stamped images inside the frame with foam dimensionals I stamped the sentiment from the Furry Friends Sentiment Set using cherry kisses ink. 

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, PTI cs, MFT die, SugarPea Designs stencil, Altenew, Ranger Distress and The Stamp Market ink, Copic Markers (not recorded)

As always, thank you for stopping by. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment