Saturday, October 15, 2022

(The Cat's Pajamas} Halloween Gift Tags

Good morning. I have some fun Halloween projects to showcase today using digital stamps from The Cat's Pajamas.


For the witch tag, I combined the Witch from the Hide & Eek set and the Jack o' Lantern and Sentiment from the Hocus Pocus set using Silhouette software. For the second tag I combined Frankenstein from the Hocus Pocus set and the Moon Tombstone, Spider Web, Hanging Spider, Mound and Sentiment from the Hide & Eek set. The eraser tool was used to remove the moon from the tombstone and then I placed the sentiment on it. After I was satisfied with the arrangements, I printed onto Copic friendly cardstock and then cut out both images with a tag die. I used the matching frame tag die to cut from green parakeet and Hawaiian shores cardstock. Both tags were decorated with patterned paper, a button from my stash and the cardstock frames and then punched a hole in the top of each. Using the same tag set I used a larger die to cut a second patterned paper tag for each. I punched a hole on the two orange lunch bags I found in the card/gift wrap section of my local grocery store. 


For the witch tag set, I threaded black ribbon through the tags and the front of the bag and tied in a bow. 


The frankenstein set was attached with green grosgrain ribbon. 

Products: The Cat's Pajamas digital stamps, Altenew and Doodlebug dp, Memory Box dies, PTI ribbon, Copic Markers
Copics for Witch Tag: Skin-E000, E00; Hair-E40, E42, E44; Clothing-RV00, R81, R00, R11, R02; Broom-RV00, R81, Y13, Y21; Pumpkin-R00, R11, R02, Y13, Y21
Copics for Frankenstein Tag: Skin-G0000, G000; Hair-N1,N3, N5, N7; Clothing-B000, BG11, BG01, BV0000, BV000, BV01; Stitches/Shoes-T1, T3, T5; Tombstone-C00, C1, C3; Grass-YG01, YG03 

I will be filling these bags up with Halloween goodies for my two granddaughters. Have a great weekend. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment