I am happy to be guest designing for the Caffeinated Christmas Challenge #10 today.
This month's sponsor is a $25 gift code to Miss Ink Stamps. You will see some of their cute products on my card today.
I stamped the gnome image from the Miss Ink Stamps Big Mugs stamp set onto Copic friendly cardstock, colored with Copics and fussy cut out. To create the panel I used a Simon Says Wavy Scalloped Stiches die and a die from the Stitched Rectangles set to cut from white linen cardstock and patterned paper. I partially applied Picket Fence Studios Snowdrop White Paper Glaze over a Miss Ink Stamps Jitters Stencil to create a bit of "snow" on the white portion of the panel. The sentiment from the Miss Ink Stamps Season's Greetings set was stamped using Versamark ink on a red cardstock strip and white heat embossed. Both the image and sentiment strip were attached to the card front using foam dimensionals.
Products: Miss Ink Stamps, Doodlebug dp, PTI cs, Picket Fence Studios Paper Glaze, Miss Ink Stamps Stencil, Simon Says dies, Altenew and Versamark ink, Copic Markers
- Please link NEWLY created cards. No backlinking.
- Please link up cards only.
- Any products can be used with the exception of counterfeit products.
- No digital projects please, only digital images that are printed and incorporated in your design.
- Please link back to this post and include the challenge graphic.
- Use #caffeinatedchristmascardchallenge #cccc10
- Just a reminder that cards should have a definite Christmas theme along with at least one gnome.