Thursday, September 29, 2022

Happy Holidays to You & Yours {Purple Onion Designs}

Whenever I am feeling a little down, I reach for my Purple Onion Designs stamps. There is just something about the sweet expressions on all the critters illustrated by Stacey Yacula (@staceyyacula) that make me smile.


One of my favorite images is Cedar (fox) and after stamping him onto Copic friendly cardstock, I colored with Copic markers and fussy cut out. To give him a wooded background I blended pinefeather and soft stone ink onto a stitched panel using the Hero Arts Birch Trees Stencil. After attaching Birch to the panel using foam dimensionals, I added a sentiment from the Holiday Blurbs set stamped with pinefeather ink. I used the Picket Fence Studios String of Lights die to cut from white cardstock and and added carribean ocean Nuvo drops to represent the lights, attaching to the trees for a festive feel in the forest.

Products: Purple Onion Designs Stamps, PTI cs, Hero Arts Stencil, Lil Inker Designs and Picket Fence Studios die, Nuvo Drops, Altenew and PTI ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Fox-W00, E81, E11, E13, E81, E15; Hat/Scarf-BG10, BG11, BG72

September has really flown by for me. How about you?

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment