Thursday, September 15, 2022

Merry Christmas {Purple Onion Designs}

Good morning all. I have a clean and simple card for you today using stamps from Purple Onion Designs


After stamping Birch (bunny) onto Copic friendly cardstock, he was colored with Copic markers and fussy cut out. For the background, I stamped the Dusting of Snow image onto linen cardstock, then turned it around and stamped again using cherry kisses ink which is proving to be my favorite red. Using the same ink, I stamped the sentiment from the Sweetest Season Sentiment Set . This sweet, sweet bunny was attached using foam dimensionals. 

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, PTI cs, Altenew and The Stamp Market ink, Copic Markers

Copics: E40, E41, E42, E44, E81, R02, R20, R24, R27

I am submitting this to the Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge (#23)


Have a blessed day! 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment