Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Tis the Most Wonderful Time of the Year {The Cat's Pajamas}

Good morning. I hope all my USA readers enjoyed the long Labor Day weekend. I spent most of my time in my craft room cleaning up but I also had some time to create.

I printed the Melt My Ice  digital stamp and sentiment plus the snowflakes from the Snowy Sayings Digistamp/SVG set onto Copic friendly cardstock, then colored with Copic markers. I cut a frame for this adorable sheep couple by nesting two pierced dies onto candy kisses cardstock and attached with a layer of craft foam. i cut three snowflakes using Five Snowflakes Die (retired from TCP). 


Products: The Cat's Pajamas digital stamps, PTI and The Stamp Market cs, Simon Says dies, Copic Markers
Copics: Sheep-W00, W1, E81, C00, C1, C3, C5; Clothing/Skates-B91, B93, R22, R24, R27; Ice-W00, W1; Shadows-BG0000, BG000

Have a great week! 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment