Friday, January 13, 2023

{The Cat's Pajamas} Happy Birthday

I have a sweet birthday card today featuring the One Present digital stamp from The Cat's Pajamas


I printed the main image onto Copic friendly cardstock using Silhouette Software. I then used an older Spellbinders die to do some "outside the circle" die cutting so that the bunny ears fall outside the bounds of the circle. It had been so long since I had done this, I had to re-learn how. Below is just a quick snapshot taken on my craft table on a really dark day.


I colored with a variety of colorful Copic markers. I placed this image onto a patterned paper and cardstock background onto which the sentiment was printed. 

Products: The Cat's Pajamas digital stamps, MFT dp, PTI cs, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-E50, E51, E53, W00, E81; Gifts-R20, R22, R24, B0000, B000, B01, B02, YG01, YG03, YG13, Y000, Y13, Y17, YR00, YR01, YR02


You have until tomorrow to take advantage of the 30% off sale, even on the newest products.

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment