Monday, January 23, 2023

Thinking of You {Purple Onion Designs}

Good morning. My stepdaughter has asked me for thinking of you, get well and sympathy cards for her business so I am trying to get some together for her. Today is one such card using Purple Onion Designs stamp illustrated by @staceyyacula


I stamped the Floral Spray image onto Copic friendly cardstock, colored with Copic markers, then fussy cut out. I trimmed off the left edge to match the card edge. Before attaching to the linen cardstock card base, I added a cardstock border at the bottom. I also added the partial piece I trimmed off by slipping underneath the main image. I stamped one of the greenery images from the Floral End Notes set directly on the card front and colored with Copics. The bird Peep was also colored with Copics and fussy cut out and attached using foam dimensionals. This sweet bird has been around for a long time but continues to be a favorite. I think I actually purchased it before I was on the design team. The sentiment came from a Spellbinders set. 



Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, PTI and MFT cs, Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Bird-B000, B00, B01, W00, E81, Y21; Greenery-G40, G21, G24; Flowers-Y000, Y13, Y21; R0000, R20, R21, R22; BV000, BV01, BG0000, BG000, BG01



Have a blessed week!

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable...sweet as can be! Perfect for our CAS bird-day challenge this week, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, this is the sweetest card. I love the little blue bird and the beautiful bouquet of flowers. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancy your sweet bluebird is adorable! Your CAS layout is fantastic and I love the soft embossing to your panel of 'white space'. Thanks for playing along with our clean and simple challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy, your little bluebird collecting his nesting material is adorable and I love him nestled against that fabulous cluster of florals. Great layout, too. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete