Friday, July 12, 2024

Gracious Words

Today's two faith based cards were created for Grace Klein here in Birmingham (@grace_klein_community). This is a wonderful faith based organization that has many charitable endeavors both locally and globally. Their goal is to give out 100,000 scripture based cards this year to be included with the food, clothing and school supply boxes, etc. They want cards in bundles of 25 which is daunting to our kind of card makers but my goal is to donate 100 cards by the end of the year. If you have any questions or want to join me, please send me an email or comment on this post and I will give you the details. 

For my first card, I used The Greetery Honey Jar stamp set using buttercup ink for the honey jar, fine line for the honey dripper, pernament black and soft stone for the bee and cut all with their matching dies. For the background I cut white cardstock using a die from The Greetery Nordic Frames dies. After stamping the honeycomb images from the Buzz Worth Sentiments stamped with (Simon Says) goldenlocks hybrid ink, I stamped the sentiment from Verve which is now out of business. All the stamped image were attached with a foam dimensionals. 

Products: The Greetery stamps and dies, Verve stamp, Doodlebug dp, Altenew, Concord &9th and PTI ink


I stamped images from the Reverse Confetti Happy Bee Day (no longer in business) including the honey jar, topper, dipper, bee and floral cluster, cut out with the matching dies and colored with Copic markers. The Verve Proverbs 16:24 was stamped onto a tag cut with the Paper Trey Ink Charming Tags 1 set. For the background, the The Greetery Honeycomb Corners Dies were cut from a white cardstock panel, then backed with a bright buttercup cardstock piece. All the images along with a flourish snippet from my die cut stash were attached with foam dimensionals. The sentiment is also from Verve which,  sadly, is no longer in business.

Products: Reverse Confetti stamps and dies, PTI linen cs, The Greetery and PTI dies, Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Jar-Y21, Y15, BG70, BG10; Jar Topper-BG01, BG02, BG05, RV21, RV17; Honey Dipper-E30, E33, E50; Bee-Y13, N3, N5, B0000, B000; Flower Cluster-Y00, Y13, RV21, RV06, RV17, YG01, YG03

These two cards represent cards #16 and #17 of my bundle of 25 (because I found 12 cards in my stash that fit the scripture requirement). 

I am submitting to the Word Art Wednesday challenge of Anything Goes - Weeks #655-656

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment