Wednesday, July 17, 2024

{The Cat's Pajamas} Thinking of You

Todays card features the Bye Bye Birdy digital set from The Cat's Pajamas. This set contains both line art as well as colored SVG files so there is lots of ways to use it. I was inspired by the delightful robin family in our backyard. One early morning as I was letting my dog out to do his business our crepe myrtle trees were full of the robin offspring learning to fly. It was just so sweet. 

My card features the line art including the puffy bird, heart birdhouse and big branch which I resized and arranged using Silhouette Software. After printing onto Copic friendly cardstock, I fussy cut out, colored with Copic markers and added a few white gel pen highlights.

I placed the image onto a stitched edge circle using foam dimensionals. The sentiment came from the Stacked Sentiments set.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas digital stamps, PTI cs, MFT die, Copic Markers
Copics: Birdhouse-R30, R32, R35, B0000, B000, B01, Y13, Y15, Y35; Bird-R21, R22, R24, W1, W2, N3, YR31; Leaves-G12, G14, G07; Branch-E23, E25, E27

I hope you have a great day. Thank you so much for stopping by.

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment