Thursday, September 19, 2024

{The Cat's Pajamas} Ho Ho Ho

Hello all. Have you started on your Christmas cards? I usually make them throughout the year so I am not scrambling to finish in November and December. This year I am way behind and this card represents Christmas card #5. I need to get busy but life events keep getting in my way.


I am intrigued with monochromatic cards so I decided to give it a try with lots of Christmas red. I combined the Santa Gnomie and toy sack digital images, resized and then printed onto Copic friendly cardstock using Silhouette Software. I colored the image with Copic and Caliart markers and then fussy cut out. For the sentiment I stamped the physical version of the Big Holiday Words set using Versamark ink onto a red cardstock panel, then clear heat embossed . The digital version of the sentiments are found here. The image was attached using foam dimensionals and then the panel to the red card base with a layer of craft foam. A trio red sequins added a bit of sparkle. 



Products: The Cat's Pajamas digital stamp, The Stamp Market cs, Doodlebug sequins, Ranger Embossing Powder, Versamark ink
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E02; Beard-C1; Clothing/Toy Sack-R21, R24, R27, W00, W1; Gloves/Boots-N2, N5, N7

Do you like the monochromatic look? 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment