Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hello Cupcake

Today's card is for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club (MFTWSC6) sketch challenge. I used another fairly new stamp that I had not inked up yet, MFT Pure Innocence Hello Cupcake. Obviously my version of the sketch is not so sentiment centric as the original. And since the P.I. is holding a rather oversized cupcake I let that count as the upper corner piece. I stamped this little cutie onto Bazzil Simply Smooth cardstock, colored with Copics and then cut out. I rescued some old bugle beads out of my stash to act as sprinkles on the cupcake.



Products: My Favorite Things stamp and Die-namic, My Mind's Eye dp, Martha Stewart paper doily, American Crafts ribbon, Kaisercraft rhinestones, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E0000, E000, E02, R20; Hair-E33, E35, E37; Dress/Shoes-BG0000, BG10, BG11; Cupcake-R30, R32, R35, E50, E51, E53, YG0000, YG11, YG13

Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

  1. Another great card! I love how you mix old and new in your cards. But then that makes me want to hold on to every bit of my stash, lol, and I'm trying to destash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, sweetness! This is adorable Nancy...from the bugle bead sprinkles to the fab MME paper I love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely adorable!! I LOVE the bugle beads!!! You are the reason I recently made a big MFT purchase. ROFL. Love they way you use these stamps. wendyc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the beads Nancy...FANTASTIC Card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww... how adorable is this!! With bead sprinkles on the cupcake!! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Nancy!!!! The sprinkles are so cute:)

    ReplyDelete