Friday, February 4, 2011

Skater Bunny

Today's card is for the TCP Tuesday 144 which is a sketch. I reversed the sketch because I liked my bunny ears to flow over the circle portion of the design. Since I also wanted my little bunny to be a roller skater rather than an ice skater I swiped away the blade section of the skates before stamping onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock. I altered him some more by drawing skate straps across the shoes with a Copic Multi-liner pen and adding teeny tiny buttons for the skate wheels. The sentiment is included in the stamp set although I parsed out some of it.  



Products: The Cat's Pajamas Skating Bunny stamp, Cosmo Cricket dp, Crate Paper ribbon/trim, MFT twill, PTI buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers

Copics-Bunny-W1, W2, E44; Scarf-Y21, Y23, Y26; Shoes-BG11, BG23, BG34; Skate straps-R22, R27

That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by. I'm still coughing and wheezing but I am feeling somewhat better. I actually smelled the coffee brewing this morning.

7 comments:

  1. Nancy! How FABULOUS! LOVE how you made the ice skates into roller skates!! Sensational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...how cute is this...ROLLER SKATING BUNNY. Perfect job on this sketch, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great alteration of the skates Nancy, I love the buttons as wheels! Fun card, the sentiment makes me smile and I love your paper mix, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heeheehee! This made me smile! Great card, all your elements work together so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card. I love that you tucked the saying between the ears. Brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  6. Making those skates into roller skates is a fabulous idea! You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. So cute how you used the buttons for the rollerskates. Look forward to your other cards. became a follower :)

    ReplyDelete