Monday, February 21, 2011

Strawberry Fields

Good morning and a happy Monday to you. Here in Alabama mother nature has been teasing us with spring like weather and it's put me in the mood for a sunshine filled card. I printed this sweet Pink Cat Studio digital image onto Copic X-Press It cardstock then cut it out with a Nestie and colored with Copic markers.


Products: Pink Cat Studio digital stamp, Cosmo Cricket and My Mind's Eye dp, Prima flowers, Doodlebug jewel, American Crafts ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E02, R20;  Hair-Y21, Y23, Y26; Clothing-R22, R27, R29, YG0000, YG21, YG23

Short and sweet today since I have a very busy week ahead of me. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. so cute! It feel so sunny!! LOVE the coloring and thanks for always posting your color combinations... :)

    wendyC

    ReplyDelete
  2. a perfect match of image, paper and embellies...so very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and happy Nancy! I love your mix of papers, especially the strawberry paper! :)
    Awesome coloring and card, as always!

    ReplyDelete