Wednesday, April 13, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Watering Can

It's time for another All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge. There is a fun prize being offered and in order to be eligible to win, your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps shop whether it is any of the wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries. Be sure to link up your project with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10PM EST and only one entry per person please. Today's challenge is "a watering can".

I chose to work with the C.C. Designs Swiss Watering Can digi stamp. I first did a bit of altering using the PSE eraser tool to eliminate the flower and butterfly images leaving me with the watering can, flower stems and grass. I printed twice onto Copics X-Press It blending cardstock then cut out the first image with a Spellbinders Nestabilities die which became my base. I cut out small strips of felt and adhered over the stems images and colored the "grass" portion and added shadows with Copic markers. I then colored the second image with Copics, cut out and then adhered over the base image with pop dots for a 3D affect.


Products: C.C. Designs digital stamp, My Mind's Eye dp, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Twinery Twine, PTI buttons, sentiment and die, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers

Copics: Watering Can-BG70, BG72, BG75, Y21, Y23, Y26; Grass-G40, G82, G85; Shadows-BG0000, BG10

I hope you will join in with the challenge this week. See you back here soon.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nancy! Love the dimension and the flowers you've added are an awesome change! Great papers, love the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY...this is jast amazing!!! Those flowers are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added your card to Share the MOJO here:

    http://sharethemojo.blogspot.com/

    Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete