Monday, April 11, 2011

Bear Hugs

I hope you had a great weekend and are ready to tackle the week. I've got a lot going on this week but hopefully I can squeeze in some more crafty time.

I am double dipping on challenges today as this card is for The Cat's Pajamas Tuesday Color Challenge (TCPTUES153) and also follows the Sweet Sunday Sketch (SSSC112). I stamped the TCP Bear Hugs onto Copics X-Press It blending card once and then again for the paws. I then stamped the heart portion onto the patterned paper. After coloring the images with Copic markers I cut out all the pieces and then assembled the image. I attached him to the background piece which was embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, placing a pop dot behind the head portion. Love the new TCP grass cut-up. I had resisted purchasing a metal die since I already had the Martha Stewart grass punch but this one was different enough that I felt like I could justify it. That's my story anyway.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and Cut-ups, Echo Park and My Mind's Eye dp, PTI buttons, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Copic Markers

Copics: B000, B01, BG53, E50, E51, E53

Have a great day and I hope to see you back here soon. As always, thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

  1. Super sweet card Nancy, love the soft colors and all the hearts with that cuddly bear!
    The TCP grass cut up is cute and is definitely different from the MS grass punch, good addition to your tools! :)
    Hope your week goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Nancy!!!! That is the cutest thing I've seen in awhile!!!! EEk! LOVE IT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love this card. I adore that you mixed the patterns on the hearts. SOOO clever.

    And the grass die. One can never have too much grass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cuteness!!! You made a super adorable card here - love every inch!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely colors and designs on this creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooooooooooooo adorable Nancy! I love these colors. You rocked Karen's sketch too. *wink*

    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete