Friday, October 7, 2011

{The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek} Oh Chute


Are you ready for another The Cat's Pajamas sneak peek?  I hope so because the big eared bunny is back and this time he is floating around in a parachute. I wanted a vintage look so I combined the Simple Stories Baby Steps with an older walnut inked tag. I used my favorite metal die, the TCP Clouder border to cut some clouds surrounding the parachute.The sentiment was broken up and stamped to fit the ribbon flourish, both of which are included in the set. I added some small dimensional dots underneath the sentiment for a 3D effect.



Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, Simple Stories dp, Linen thread, PTI buttons, Copic Markers

Copics: W00, W1, W2, W5, B0000, B41, B32



Please head on over to Alma's Dancing in Pajamas blog to see what the rest of the talented Cat Pack have to show you! And don’t forget leave a comment in the TCP forum on Splitcoast so you’ll be "IN IT TO WIN IT". 


 

9 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Love this little bunny (poor thing LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally awesome love your background layout too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty. Love this vintagey look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how cute, Nancy! LOVE the vintage look and that tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehehe, I just couldn't help but laugh at this cute image Nancy and I love the vintage look you've given it...that tag is awesome on here! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This came out sooooo cute Nancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bunny looks fabulous done up in a vintage style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh honey, I love this one!!! I didn't know what do to with ribbon and now I do!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This adorable! You could turn me into a vintage fan if you keep this up! I like how you used the tag as a background and stamped the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete