Friday, October 21, 2011

Go Bananas

I previewed today's card at the The Cat's Pajamas release party over at Splitcoast Stampers on the 10th but am just now getting around to sharing on the blog. I used the newly release Go Bananas stamp set. I had the Ki Memories paper left over from a Zoo ABC album I made for my granddaughter. I liked the bright happy colors and thought it paired up nicely with the whimsical look of the stamps. I kept everything fairly simple since the paper was so busy. 

 
Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp, CutUps and felt, Ki Memories dp, PTI buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Leaves-G21, G24, G28; Monkey-E50, E51, E53, E55, E57, E29; Banana-YR30, YR31, Y21, Y23, E44

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by today.



4 comments:

  1. Adorable card, perfect paper too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful card Nancy! These papers are perfect for this adorable monkey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, love this! The paper is perfect with the monkey and I love how you did the sentiment! :)

    ReplyDelete