Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Call to Me

Today's card is for the week 4 of the August Viva la Verve sketch challenges. This means that I have managed to complete all of the sketches this month! 

I used another of my favorite Verve Plain Jane scripture stamps, Jeremiah 33:3 which I stamped onto a piece cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities. I combined it with papers from the Glitz Design Unchartered Waters 6x6 pad. I highlighted the image panel with a flourish cut with The Cat's Pajamas Heart Swirl CutUps and two hearts cut with My Favorite Things Die-namics. For the final touches I added a Prima Center and a couple of buttons.



Products: Verve stamp, Glitz dp, PTI buttons, Prima center, My Favorite Things Die-namics, The Cat's Pajamas CutUps, Memento ink

Have a great afternoon. I hope to see you back here tomorrow. 


My Sale Page.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout and design Nancy, love the cluster of embellishments! I'm also really wanting that swirl die now too... you're such an enabler! :)

    ReplyDelete