Thursday, October 3, 2013

C.C. Designs "Toys for Tots" Blog Hop

Welcome to the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps Toys for Tots Blog Hop! I am so excited you could join us for the preview of Henry Claus and I Want That which are both from the Roberto's Rascals collection. C.C. Designs will donate 30% of the sales of these two adorable stamps to Toys for Tots from today October 4, 2013 to December 23, 2013. 

I am passionate about the Toys for Tots program and participate in this campaign or the Salvation Army Angel Tree (or both) each year. So of course I leaped at the chance to join in on this blog hop. How awesome is it that by purchasing these stamps you are not only  receiving some fabulous images that you can use for many years while helping others at the same time?

If you have arrived here from Dena's blog you are in the right place. If you didn't you can start the hop at the C.C. Designs blog.

My card features the I Want That stamp. This image makes me smile. It reminds me of the winter I spent working and living in New York City on a temporary contract. It was so fun to go around and gaze in wonderment at the elaborately decorated storefront windows. I colored up with Copic Markers and then fussy cut around the frame, matting it onto a dark red cardstock square. I kept the layout and embellishments simple with a scattering of sequins and and holly leaves cut with the Holly and Berry Cutters
 




Products: C.C. Designs stamp and Cutters, Lily Bee dp, Kaisercraft pearls, Darice sequins, Copic Markers

Thank you for hopping along with us and I hope you consider purchasing one or both of the featured stamps for a great cause! The fabulous Christa is your next stop on the hop.  


5 comments:

  1. Wonderful color choices and I like the soft feel to your coloring technique! Fantastic idea to use the white on the tree as well as the green - love that! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy your card is great love it hugs christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is Super cute!!! really loving this line of stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy, I really think your card is just adorable. I love these stamps that have everything in them. Don't know that I am brave enough to color one up yet, but you and Amy just make it look so simple yet very very pretty. Love that you are using the sequins on your card. I don't have any of the scrapbooking ones yet, only just picked up some from our dollar tree and they are all the same size and look like the old ones my Mom always used when she would make felt stocking to hang for Santa. lol...Anyway, not sure about the whole idea yet, but you sure are making me want to take another look at it. :O) Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete