Thursday, October 17, 2013

Make Every Moment Count

I have a masculine card today which I created for my step son-in-law's birthday recently. I started out by cutting a tag shape from a subtle patterned paper from the Fancy Pants Collecting Moments pad. I stamped the sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Count Your Rainbows set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink at the bottom, adding a strip of patterned paper for separation purposes. I cut another smaller tag from patterned paper, tying the two together with a bit of cotton twill ribbon anchored with a button. I added a chipboard clock piece to tie the theme together. A couple of enamel dots completed the design. I am submitting this for the Splitcoaststampers Fan Club It's About Time theme.


Products: Reverse Confetti stamps, Fancy Pants dp, Jenni Bowlin chipboard clock, My Mind's Eye and Teresa Collins enamel dots, May Arts twill, PTI button and cs, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Memento ink

That's it for this Thursday. I hope you are having a great week.

My sale page.


1 comment: