Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hello Pumpkin

When I was addressing my Halloween cards on Monday I realized that I was short on the number I needed. I had already put away all my materials but the Glitz Design Raven pad was still in my 6x6 pads stack. I love it but I'm aware that I've overused it as it was the only new Halloween pad I bought this year. If you could see the box I stored you would know why I limited myself!

I started out by cutting the main image piece from patterned paper from the aforementioned Raven pad with a label shaped Nestie. I stamped the fence from the Reverse Confetti Spooky Cuties set onto it using Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink. I attached it to Stampin' Up Smoky Slate cardstock background piece that I embossed with the new The Cat's Pajamas Dots CutUps. and then matted with MFT Orange Fizz cardstock. I slipped a strip of patterned paper underneath the image panel and wrapped ribbon around it ending in a bow. I stamped the pumpkin from the same stamp set using Memento Tangelo ink and also the ghost in black, fussy cutting out. I layered them over a leaf cut with Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves Dies. Lastly, I added the sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Forever Fall set and a scattering of sequins.


Products: Reverse Confetti stamps, Glitz Design dp, Stampin' Up, MFT and PTI cs, The Cat's Pajamas Dots CutUps, Lawn Fawn Dies and sequins, Michael's ribbon, Memento inks

It's been a busy day so far with a tree service here to help trim some trees down bright and early this morning, a quick trip to the doctor for me and then grocery store stop on the way home. We're about to get started on getting our yard ready for fall with a final mowing and trimming.

See you back here soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I really Love this Halloween card!!! Fabulous work doll! hugs,Heidi

    ReplyDelete