Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A Boy and His Dog {Purple Onion Designs}

Today's card is another one using Purple Onion Designs stamps featuring images created by Stacey Yacula.


I cut the tag from Soft Stone cardstock and stamped the Wood Grain Background using Versamark ink then white heat embossed for a tone on tone look. After coloring Rayne (boy) and Puddles (dog) with Copic Markers, I colored with Copic Markers and then attached both to the tag using foam tape. There is just something about a boy and his best friend that tugs at my heart. I stamped the sentiment from the Sweet Occasions Sentiment set was stamped onto Blueberry Sky cardstock using Versamark ink and then white heat embossed. I love this sentiment set and use it a lot. After threading some Hemptique twine through the tag hole I attached it to a patterned paper background.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, PTI dp and cs, Hemptique twine, Pretty Pink Posh and MFT dies, Memento ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Boy-E000, E00, E11, R20, E31, E3, E37, B41, B32, B45 R22, R24, R27, W00, E81, E84, E87; Dog-C00, C1, C3, C5

As always, thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment