Friday, February 5, 2016

Just for You {Purple Onion Designs}

Our springlike temps are over apparently. It is 18 degrees colder than it was yesterday and my bones are feeling it. I'm still  hoping for an early spring though. Today's card is another one featuring Purple Onion Designs stamps with two Stacey Yacula designed images.


I combined Happy (party bear) with the balloons from the Balloon Trio and Streamer set, both Stacey Yacula designs stamped onto Neenah cardstock and then cut with a stitched rectangle. The sentiment from the Hopscotch Sentiments set was stamped directly onto the image panel. After coloring with Copic Markers I attached the panel to a patterned paper background cut with a wonky stitched die. A button, a couple of sequins and twine provided the finishing touch.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Avery Elle dp, Neenah cs, PTI cs and button, Doodlebug sequins, Divine Twine, Simon Says and MFT dies, Memento ink, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81, RV0000, RV00, R81, C00, C1, C3, N1, N3, N5

I am still in full on organizing mode. I am slowly going through my kitchen cabinets. Trust me, those days when you think you don't have nearly enough cabinets turns into why is there so many cabinets when you are cleaning out!

Stay warm. Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Wow Nancy, this card is amazing! I just love anything PO and the soft, muted pastels you used are just perfect to let that image take center stage!

    ReplyDelete