Friday, September 16, 2016

All is Calm

Today's card features the Papertrey Ink Warmest Wishes set. I've had this set for a while but never used it. While I was preparing the images for this card I also colored up a few more for another card to be posted at a later date.


I stamped the images onto Neenah cardstock, then cut out with the matching dies and colored with Copic markers. I prepared the background with a wash of Evergreen Bough distress ink onto Ranger watercolor cardstock, stamping the sentiment from the set directly onto it. I clustered the various images using a combo of glue and foam tape for a serene scene. A few sequins finished it up. I am hoping the friendly look on the polar bear means he doesn't plan on eating that sweet penguin!

Products: Papertrey Ink stamps and dies, Ranger watercolor, Neenah and PTI cs, Pretty Pink Posh sequins, Ranger Distress, Simon Says and MFT ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Bear-W00, E81, R20; Penquin-C00, C1, C3, C5, W00, E81, Y35, B41, B32; Trees-G0000, G000, G01, B41, B32, B34; Mountains-C00, C1, C3, G0000

Christmas card #11 for 2016 completed. Have a great weekend!

2 comments: