Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Boo to You!

Today's Halloween card is yet another one using the oh so cute C.C. Designs Happy Meow-lloween set. Actually all of my Halloween cards are done, I am just blogging them over several weeks. With a house on the market, I never know when my craft area will be shut down so I am trying to build up a cushion of projects to share.


I stamped one of the kitties and the pumpkin onto Neenah cardstock, cut out the matching Meow-lloween Kitties dies and then colored with Copic markers. I added a button with twine at the top of the pumpkin and also a spider cut with a die from the Paper Smooches Halloween Icon set. After preparing the watercolor cardstock background with a wash of Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold and Mowed Lawn distress ink I stamped the sentiment directly onto the panel. I cut it out with a stitched rectangle die and mounted to a patterned paper base using foam tape. The cat and pumpkin were attached to the panel with more foam tape for extra dimension. A few sequins finished it up.

Products: C.C. Designs, stamps and dies, Glitz Designs dp, Neenah, PTI and Ranger cs,  Doodlebug sequins, Hemptique twine, Ranger Distress, MFT and Simons Says ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Cat-C00, C1, C3, E81; Pumpkin-YR0000, YR20, YR23, YR24

Happy Hump Day!

2 comments: