Thursday, September 22, 2016

Happy, Happy, Happy Halloween

Today's card is another one using the Papertrey Ink Spooky Smiles set. This version is more overtly Halloween than the one I posted earlier in the month.


After stamping the images onto Neenah cardstock, I cut out with the matching dies and then colored with Copic markers. I created the background by loosely water coloring with the Purple #139 cake from a Kurtake Gansai Tambi set onto Ranger watercolor cardstock cut with a wonky rectangle die. I stamped the sentiment onto a double ended flag using Versamark ink and then white heat embossed. I clustered the images around the sentiment attaching with foam tape.

Products: Papertrey Ink stamps and dies, Ranger watercolor, Neenah and PTI cs, Doodlebug sequins, MFT die and ink, Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolor, Copic Markers
Copics: Pumpkin-YR01, YR04, YR16, YR18, Leaves-YG01, YG23, BG0000, BG000, BG01; Kitty-W00, E81, R20; Bat-C00, C1, C3, C5; Candy-YR23, YR27, YR20, Y21, BG0000, BG000, BG01

I hope all is well your in world.

1 comment: