Monday, September 14, 2020

{Reminder} The Cat's Pajamas September TCP Tuesday Challenge

I am here today for the mid month reminder for the September TCP Tuesday Challenge which is to create a card featuring an AnimalTCP products are not required but we certainly have many animals to choose from in the store. You have until the end of the month to submit a project and there is a $50 gift voucher up for grabs. 


Since I need lots of Christmas cards, I decided to use the Beary Christmas stamp released in July. Plus, P.J. the bear is too cute to resist. I first cut a circle onto a linen cardstock piece, then stamped the image. After coloring with Copic markers, I then stamped the various sentiments. I also stamped and cut two of the images from the Oh Christmas Tree Bundle also released in July. I am obsessed with this set and will be using it even more. I placed the images underneath the circle before attaching the image panel to the card front. A few enamel dots finished it up. 

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, PTI cs, Doodlebug enamel dots, Altenew and Concord & 9th ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Bear-E30, E33, E35, E41, E42, R20; Tree-G20, G40, G43; Car-R20, R22, R24, Y13, Y17, C00, C1, C3; Gifts-R20, R22, R24, YG01, YG13, BG01, BG02

It's your turn! Get busy and stay safe while you are doing it! Post your projects here


photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

1 comment:

  1. So fun I adore this love the cut out panel and burst of colour beyond it
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete