Monday, July 19, 2021

Blessings This Holiday Season

Today's Christmas in July card is for the July CAS Christmas Challenge



I love Poinsettias but much to my husband's dismay I never want the red ones. I always like the soft greens ones best. After stamping, die cutting and coloring the image from the Altenew Festive Poinsettia stamp and die set, I attached the piece to a frame cut from white and metallic cardstock using a die from The Stamp Market (did not see it in their shop). I stamped the sentiments using golden glitz and black ink and added a gold metallic border at the bottom. Before attaching the image piece, I adhered some messy gold thread on the card front for a little more glitz and glam.

Products: Altenew stamps and die, PTI and Michael's metallic cs, The Stamp Market die, Delicata and Altenew ink
Copics: G20, G40, G43, Y35


Have a great week! Thank you so much for stopping by. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

2 comments:

  1. Lovely green poinsettias on your beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your poinsettia card is so fresh and light with white, soft green, and gold - love it!! Wonderful design with the scalloped frame and gold cording, Nancy. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete