Monday, July 12, 2021

Sending Happy Wishes

If I am going to do a Christmas in July this year, I am off to a very slow start! There will be Christmas cards completed this month but I have no idea how many at this point. 

I couldn't resist the My Favorite Things Christmas Cardinals set when it went on sale, stamping three of the branches and the cardinal onto Copic friendly card stock then cutting out with the matching dies. I used this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #549 for the layout using two of the holly branches as the diagnoal portion along with  a strip silver metallic cardstock. I attached the other branch and the bird to a die cut patterned paper circle using foam dimensionals. Before attaching all the pieces to the card front, I stamped the branches using soft stone ink. The sentiment was white embossed. 

Products: My Favorite Things stamps, dies and dp, PTI and American Crafts cardstock, Marvy Liquid Applique, Versamark and Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Cardinal-R21, R22, R24, R27, YR31; Hat-E81, YG00, YG01, YG03; Branches-E21, E23, E25, G40, G43, G46, YG01, R27

I hope your week is off to a great start. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

1 comment:

  1. Nancy your card is such a lovely take on the sketch, I hope you are well and I believe the USA is having some terribly hot weather so keep cool. On this side of the planet we just had a polar blast and my Son who is living in the South Island of NZ said it went down to -6! We have the fire going :)

    ReplyDelete