Monday, July 26, 2021

{The Cat's Pajamas} Christmas Gift Tags

Today's projects are all about some of the new The Cat's Pajamas cutables. Alma knows how much I love tags and I was delighted to see the super cute Christmas tags she created for us to play with including this adorable set. I foresee me cutting all of these. And of course you can cut them at any size you want, so they can also go on cards if you don't need gift tags.


I selected two .svg files from the Wonky Ornament Tag Cutables to work with in my Silhouette machine. I love the color combos Alma used on the graphics and I was tempted to use the same. However, I thought that might be a bit redundant. Everything was cut from either cardstock or patterned paper. 


I added some small jewels for sparkle.


And either ribbon, cording and gold thread to the ornament holes. 

Products: The Cat's Pajamas cutables, Doodlebug dp, Bazzill cardstock, Hemptique cord, May Arts ribbon, Doodlebug jewels

I had a blast making these and I am sure you will too.  


You only have until the end of this month to take advantage of the 60% off sale on our physical inventory. As always, thanks so much for stopping by. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment