Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Best Hugs Ever {Picket Fence Studios}

Good morning all. I  am sharing another card I created for the Picket Fence Studios March release

Using the Black Hybrid Ink Pad, I stamped the raccoons, bears, foxes and the various botanicals and hearts from the new The Best Hugs Ever then cut out with the matching dies and did the same with the owls from the More of the Best Hugs Ever stamp and die set.  All the images were colored with Copic markers, adding a bit of detail with a white gel pen on the animals and heart. I used the smaller frame from the 5x7 Double Stitched Rectangles Dies to cut from textured white and scarlet jewel cardstock using the inside white piece for my background. I then cut four circles out of it and backed with the woodgrain piece. With a bit of masking I stamped the partial sentiment then added the word die from the More of the Best Hugs Ever die set to finish it out. After securing the frames and inside piece to a 5x7 card base, I attached the images using either glue or foam dimensionals. 

Products: Picket Fence Studios stamps and dies, PTI, Bazzill and EH cs, PFS ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Raccoons-T0, T1, T3, T5, T7, W00, E81; Owls-W00, W1, W2, W5,YR31, E81, E33, E35; Bears-E50, E51, E53, E57, E23, E27; Foxes-W00, E81, E00, E11, E13, E19; Flower-381, R37, R39, R59; Greenery-G40, G43, G46; Heart-R37, R39 R59

These critters are just so cute!  

My Sale Page.

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment