Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Hello {Purple Onion Designs}

I have been struggling a bit with my creative endeavors. Sometime before Christmas I really lost my creative spark and I am just now getting back to normal. It happens to everyone but it's alarming when it goes on so long.


I used the spotlight technique to stamp the Perch branch and Sweetheart owl onto a Neenah cardstock rectangle and the innermost piece cut with the Pretty Pink Posh Decorative Tag 1 die. The frame of the diecut was cut from Hibiscus Burst cardstock. After coloring with Copic Markers, I attached the oval framed piece with craft foam. The sentiment from the Helen's Hand-Everyday Sentiment set was stamped directly onto the image panel which was matted onto True Black cardstock.  A few clear sequins provided the finishing touches.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Neenah and PTI cs, Pretty Pink Posh and  Lil Inker Designs dies, Verve sequins, Memento and Simon Says inks, Copic Markers
Copics: Owl-E40, E41, E42, E44, YR30, YR31, W00, E81; Heart-RV00, RV10, RV11, RV13, R85; Branch-W00, W1, W2, YG0000, YG61, YG63; Shadows-B0000, B000

See the Purple Onion Designs blog for more inspiration.




2 comments: