Tuesday, January 26, 2016

{The Cat's Pajamas} TCP Tuesday Challenge

If you attended the pre-release Pajama Party on The Cat's Pajamas Facebook page you have already seen today's card. If you don't attend those things, you are really missing out. We have fun chatting, play games for prizes and the Design Team shares additional projects featuring the new release. 



I stamped the image from the Owl You Need is Love set onto a piece cut with the matching free Cutables that Alma provides with each release and then colored with Copic Markers. It's a rarity that I color an image without knowing what paper I was going to use but that is exactly what I did. In fact, I colored it during the Alabama vs Clemson National Championship game to help calm the nerves. So if you see mistakes just ignore them and say Roll Tide!

I knew I would find some pinks and red in the Doodlebug but to my surprise I also found the light woodgrain paper which I used for the background. I stamped the sentiment directly onto the background using Vermillion ink and then attached to the card base with a layer of craft foam. The owl image was attached to the red circle also using craft foam slipping the flourish cut with the Heart Swirl CutUps underneath.

Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies, Doodlebug dp, PTI cs,Memento and Ranger Ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Owls-C00, C1, C3, C5, YR30, YR31, R22, R24, R27, RV00, RV10, RV11, RV13; Leaves and Branches-YG01, YG61, YG63, E30, E31, E33, E35



As a reminder, the TCP Tuesday  "Anything Goes"challenge is in full swing.. The challenge runs for one more week and The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are not required.



The January Blog Hop provides another chance to create and win. It does require the use of at least one TCP product and you can submit the same card for TCP Tuesday also. A win-win!

3 comments:

  1. This card is really gorgeous and I would love to get over and play, life is so busy now and with adding a puppy to the play I have a lot less crafting time nowadays. Shall try and sneak one in as I really enjoy TCP stamps

    ReplyDelete