Monday, May 23, 2022

Leo Girl {Picket Fence Studios}

Today's card is another one I created for the Picket Fence Studios May Release.


Leo Girl is the last (but definitely not least) of the Horoscope Girls. After stamping the image onto Copic friendly cardstock, I cut out with the matching die. I colored her with Copic Markers for a lioness type look. After all she is a Leo and she is quite fierce. I cut out the word die from gold metallic cardstock and also from white cardstock several times then layered them together for stability and dimension. The sentiments were stamped directly onto the card front using black ink and also the constellation using golden glitz ink. Using a piece of crumpled up cellophane I randomly applied Golden Sparkle Paper Glitz. I wish my photo could show how beautiful and sparkly the glitz really is. After attaching the image with a layer of craft foam, I added a few sequins from the Sandy Toes Sequin Mix in her hair and also the word diecut at her throat.


Products: Picket Fence Studios stamps and dies, PTI and Michael's metallic cs, PFS Sequin Mix and Paper Glitz, PFS and Delicata ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Face-E000, E01, E11, R20, R01, R02, YG03; Dress/Headband/Earrings-E30, E33, E35; Hair-YG93, E81, E84, W1

Out of all twelve of the Horoscope Girls, I think this one is my favorite and I am a Capricorn. By the way there is special pricing if you want the whole set of stamps or the whole set of stamps and dies. The women are all beautiful even if you don't believe in astrology. I don't believe in it but I appreciate the interesting looks on this gorgeous set of strong women.


photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment