Monday, May 16, 2022

Rise, Heal, Overcome {Picket Fence Studios}

Today's card is my ode to Ukraine. I used a die from the Slim Line Cutting System to cut a slimline panel from distress watercolor cardstock and blended the Ink on 3 Peacock Blue onto it using the Life Changing Blender Brushes. I then dipped the Fan Brush into water, tapped some of if off so it wouldn't drip, then gently tapped it onto the blended background. I did this several times, then placed a paper towel over the panel to absorb some of the wetness. 


Sunflowers are the national flower of Ukraine so I stamped the flower from the Face the Sun set onto Copic friendly cardstock using the Black Hybrid Ink Pad, cut out with the matching die then colored with Copic markers. Before attaching the image and sentiment to the now dry panel using a layer of craft foam, I added a patterned paper border to the bottom portion. A few Azurite Crystalline Diamonds were attached randomly and also the diecut sentiment stamped in the same peacock blue ink finished it up.

Products: Picket Fence Studios Stamps and dies, PTI dp, Ranger Distress and PTI cs, Picket Fence Studios embellishments, PFS and Ink On 3 ink, Copic Markers
Copics: YG01, YG03, YG17, YG23, Y11, Y15, Y17, YR27



I hope your week is off to a great start. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment