Monday, May 2, 2022

{The Cat's Pajamas} Smile

Good morning! The past few days have been so very busy so it's always a treat to get into my craft room for some crafty time. 


This card features the new Camera Cutables. I cut with my Silhouette Cameo machine from various colorful patterned papers and cardstock. I adjusted the look a bit by creating a small shaker piece in the lens portion. I also added a few small flowers from the also new Under My Hat which is a combo of digital (.png) and cut files (.svg) set. 

Products: The Cat's Pajamas Cutables, Doodlebug dp, Bazzill and PTI cs, PFS Sequins


As if I didn't use enough tropical colors, I added a patterned paper border onto the card base, then attached the camera piece along with the sentiment using foam dimensionals.


I hope these colors brighten your day. Don't forget to smile! The world needs all the smiles. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment