Thursday, December 22, 2022

May Your Days Be Furry and Bright

My last pet themed Christmas card for this year. 


The My Favorite Things Happy Pawlidays stamp and die set have really got a work out this year as well as in prior years. It remains a favorite set. The sentiment was white heat embossed and I used patterned paper from the  Newton's Nook Canine Christmas pad for a background border. 

Products: My Favorite Things stamps and dies, Newton's Nook dp, PTI cs, Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Dog-E30, E31, E33, E35; Scarf-BG000, BG01; Ornaments-R20, R22, R24; Tree-G14, G17, G28, R22, R24, Y000, Y21

I just have a trip to the wine store and a few small gifts to wrap and I will be ready for Christmas day. How about you? 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment