Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Thinking of You {Picket Fence Studios}

Good morning all. I hope you had a blessed Christmas holiday. 


Considering this terrible winter weather we've had across the county even here in the south, I am thinking in terms of "hurry up spring" with today's card. I first used blended spun sugar ink over the new A Whole Lot of Polka Dots 6x8 Stencil for my background. I then stamped the largest floral from the previously Carnation Flower Garden, cut out with matching die and colored it with Copic markers. I also stamped the sentiment from the More Fancy Sentiments using new leaf ink and cut out with the coordinating die. I used both dies to cut out a foam layer in order to attach to the card front for added dimension. A scattering of sequins from the also new All About the Pinks Sequin Mix provided a bit of sparkle. 

Products: Picket Fence Studios stamps, dies and stencil, PTI cs, PFS Sequins, PTI, Ranger Distress and Memento ink, Copic markers
Copics: Florals-RV00, RV52, RV55, G12, G14, G07

We here in the south are finally getting a break from the extremely cold weather. We are not prepared for it like other parts of the country. My prayers go out out to all those suffering. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment