Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Picket Fence Studios December 2022 Release


It is release day at Picket Fence Studios and we have some really fun products that are available for purchase now.

We are celebrating the release with an Instahop on Instagram. If you want to participate in the Instahop start @picketfencestudios. There is a fabulous prize in play so be sure to check it out. You have until Saturday, December 18, 2022  at 11:59 CDT to participate. One winner will be randomly selected and announced on Sunday, December 18th, 2022, on the th@picketfencestudios Instagram Account.


As much as I love to make Christmas cards, it was fun to take a break from the Christmas colors. The minute I saw the new My World Revolves Around You stamp in my design team box I knew that I wanted to create a sunshine filled card. I stamped it directly onto the card frot using bright buttercup ink, then stamped again with Versamark ink and clear heat embossed. I then stamped the previously released A Sunflower onto Copic friendly cardstock using espresso truffle ink, cut out with the matching die then colored with Copic markers. I trimmed the image for an off the panel look and attached with a craft foam. The sentiment was stamped onto a green parakeet cardstock strip using Versamark ink and white heat embossed. A scattering of the new All About the Yellows Sequin Mix added more sparkle and sunshine.

Products: Picket Fence Studios stamps and die, PTI cs, PFS Sequins, Memento, PTI and Versamark ink, Copic Markers


My second card is another simple one even though I used a lot of new products. I created the background first by using the new A2 Pierced Blanket Cover Plate to cut from white linen cardstock. I stamped the new Oh, Baby Baby using grapefruit ink onto sweet blush cardstock, then cut out with a circle die. The frame was cut from stardust cardstock with a die from the new Nesting Rings Dies set. I offset on the panel and trimmed to fit.  I used the new A Little Note Word Die to cut from white linen and sorbet cardstock for a inlaid look and attached with a layer of craft foam. Lastly I used several dies from the new Layering Flora: Leaves and Twigs to cut from forest and white linen cardstock, slipping underneath the diecut sentiment. 

Products: Picket Fence Studios dies, PTI, Concord & 9th and The Stamp Market cs, Concord & 9th ink

I will share more projects from this release throughout the month. Now go to @picketfencestudios to start the Instahop.

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment