Friday, December 16, 2022

Peace, Love, & Paws

I am slowly getting my Christmas cards mailed. A colonoscopy yesterday cost me a whole day so time is of the essence at this point. I am trying to slow down and enjoy the season but it's hard when I have so much more to get done. Today's Christmas card is another one created I created for a dog loving family. 

I used the candy canes and dog image from the (apparently retired) My Favorite Things Peace, Love, Paws stamp and die set all colored with Copic markers. I attached both to a shaker tag I created with the also retired MFT Tag Builder Blueprints 4 die set filled with sequins from the Picket Fence Studios Grand Fir Trees Sequin Mix. The sentiment was stamped onto a strip style tag and attached to the shaker with cording. The background panel patterned paper is from the Newton's Nook Canine Christmas pad.

Products: My Favorite Things stamps and dies, Newton's Nook dp, PTI cs, Hemptique Cord, PFS Sequins, Altenew ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Dog-T1, T3, T5, T7, R01, R02; Beanie-YG01, YG23, YG25, E81; Candy Canes-R20, R27; Ornament-R20, $22 R24, R27, Y21

I hope all is well with you. Have a great weekend. 

photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

No comments:

Post a Comment