Wednesday, November 27, 2013

C.C. Designs Review - Sweet Penguins

It's review time on the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the November release stamps and dies.

Today's card features the Sweet Penguins set which I colored with Copic Markers. I cut the rectangular patterned paper piece and then punched out circles, replacing with the three penguin images. The sentiment from the also new AmyR Christmas Sentiments II was stamped onto a banner cut with the C.C. Designs Scrolling Banners CutUps. I kept things CAS just adding a snowflake cut with the new C.C. Designs  It's Snowing CutUps along with a smattering of Doodlebug enamel dots and sequins. The patterned paper came from the My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland from last year.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, My Mind's Eye dp, Memento and Memento Luxe inks, Doodlebug enamel dots, Copic Markers
Copics: Penguins-W00, E81, YR20, YR23, N1, N3, N5, N7; Bow-BG0000, BG000, BG10; Candy-R22, R24, R27, YG0000, YG21, YG13; Shadows-BG70, BG0000, BG000

There are more review projects on the C.C. Designs blog.


My sale page (new items).

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous hunni and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment for me :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete