Friday, November 8, 2013

Nehemiah 8:10

Today's card is for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch #318 challenge. I haven't had a chance to participate in a while so I took the opportunity to use the sketch for a sympathy card for my sister-in-law who recently lost her mother.

I first cut the tag shape using a PTI die although I shortened it a bit, then stamped the Verve Nehemiah 8:10 sentiment onto it using Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink. I added a twill ribbon bow at the top. Two rolled roses cut with My Favorite Things Die-namics anchored a flourish cut with The Cat's Pajamas Heart Swirl CutUps. All the patterned paper came from the Teresa Collins Family Stories pad.


Products: Verve stamp, Teresa Collins dp, My Favorite Things Die-namics, The Cat's Pajamas CutUps, PTI die and Twill ribbon, Memento Luxe ink

A short and sweet post today. as I am running late I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by.


BTW, I have added some things to my sale page, cleaned up some links and reduced some pricing. Take a look if you have the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment