Sunday, November 10, 2013

Christ the Savior is Born

I finally had a chance this weekend to get started on the November Viva la Verve sketches. This one is for week 1. I started out by cutting the label with the Verve Classy Label die and then stamping the label image from the new Verve Unto Us stamp set using Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink. I embossed with Black Diamond embossing powder and then stamped the sentiment in the center using Stampin' Up Raspberry Ripple ink. I stamped the cross from the Notes of Prayer set also with Memento Luxe Tuxedo Black ink and heat set with Black Diamond embossing powder. I fussy cut it out adding a jewel in the center. A row of jewels and a small star cut with C.C. Designs Christmas Accessories Cutters and then popped up with dimensional dots finished things up. The patterned paper came from the Fancy Pants Merry Little Christmas pad.


Products: Verve stamps and Die, Fancy Pants dp, American Crafts glitter paper, Bo Bunny jewels, C.C. Designs Cutters, Memento Luxe and Stampin' Up inks

Expect to see lots of Christmas cards from me this month! Have a great Sunday. 

My sale page (new items).

No comments:

Post a Comment