Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Frost Penguin

I am feeling a bit crazed these days. One minute I'm doing Christmas projects and the next I'm working on Thanksgiving. I guess it just goes with this time of the year, huh?

I couldn't resist the new Stacey Yacula collection over at Purple Onion Designs. I only got about half of what I really wanted! I love penguins so "Frost" definitely had to be on the list. He's fun and cute and easy to color. I kept things simple with lots and lots of white space. I paired him up with a Spellbinders Nestie set I've had a while but never used, placing Frost last with dimensional dots to give him a bit more presence. The paper came from the Lawn Fawn Peace Joy Love pad which is a real favorite this year and I added a smattering of Lawn Fawn matching sequins. I am submitting this for the current Lawnscaping Challenge #70 to use polka dots and also for the Catered Crop Animal House challenge.


Products: Purple Onion Designs stamp, Lawn Fawn dp and sequins, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic markers
Copic markers: W00, E81, N1, N3, N5, N7, YR20, YR23, R22, R24, R27
 
And by the way, The Cat's Pajamas has an awesome Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale starting today!! This is your chance to stock up on TCP goodness!



Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute! Love the snowflake frame! Thanks for joining us at Catered Crop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. The penguin is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo! loooove this cutie penguin. beautiful layout, too. great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable, I really like that little penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie. I'm so glad you joined us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo...love the colors. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete