Wednesday, December 11, 2013

C.C. Designs Preview - Skating Twila

It's review time on the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the December release stamps.

Today's card features Roberto's Rascals Skating Twila which I colored with Copic markers. After creating the background strips, I added the main image to the panel with dimensional dots. After tying the twill ribbon, I added a snowflake cut with the new C.C. Designs  It's Snowing Cutters and a smattering of sequins. Although this is a generic winter image, I made it into a Christmas one by adding a sentiment from the AmyR Christmas Sentiments II set which was stamped onto a flag shape and my patterned paper choices from last year's My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland pad.


Products: C.C. Designs stamp and Die, My Mind's Eye dp, May Arts twill, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E31, E34, E37; Clothing-R32, R35, R37, R46, BG10, BG11, BG72, W00, E81; Shadows/Ice-BG0000, BG000, BG70


There are more review projects on the C.C. Designs blog.


My Sale Page.


2 comments:

  1. Oh Nancy, I love this card. I am head over heels for Roberto's Rascals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG she is soooooo Adorable!!! Love your cute card too!!
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete