Thursday, December 19, 2013

Merry Christmas

I have another Christmas card to share with you today using the new Stacey Yacula Silver stamp from Purple Onion Designs. Silver is tiny but oh so cute. I perched him onto a branch cut with the Memory Box Pine Needle Border die with a snowflake cut with the C.C. Designs It's Snowing Cutters situated behind him.I backed the image panel with a scalloped square cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities. The sentiment which came from the Simon Says Holiday Hellos set was stamped with VersaColor Camellia ink. A smattering of sequins were the only embellishments.


Products: Purple Onion Designs stamp, Simon Says stamp, My Mind's Eye dp, Memory Box Die, C.C. Designs Cutters, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Memento and VersaColor ink, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81, R30, R32, R35, R37, Y35

Have a great day. See you back here soon.


My sale page (new items).

3 comments:

  1. This card is totally adorable, I love the little vignette you created for that sweet birdie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card!! I hope this was not the one that got crumpled in the drawer?? Silver looks so adorable perched on the pine die cut!!

    ReplyDelete