Wednesday, December 18, 2013

C.C. Designs Review - Banner Kiki

It's review time on the C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the December release stamps and dies.

I inked up Banner Kiki La Rue since I didn't get a chance to use her during release week. And since I've been doing so many Christmas cards, I decided to go in a different direction for this little cutie. I used patterned papers from the My Mind's Eye Cut & Paste Adorbs pad, cutting the tag with the Stamp Label Cutters. I stamped the sentiment from the AmyR Hearty Sayings set onto a heart cut with the Big Heart Embossing Cutters. By the way did you know that the C.C. Designs Cutters are on sale now at 25% off?? Now is your chance to stock up on some of those dies you've had your eye on.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI button and ribbon, Darice sequins, Bazzill Basics embossing folder, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-B32, C5, C7, C9; Clothing-W00, E81, B91, B93, B97, B99; Banner-RV00, R81, R83

There are more review projects on the C.C. Designs blog.


My sale page (new items).

3 comments:

  1. Fab coloring of that fun Kiki stamp Nancy, she looks great in blue and those papers are so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete